Athens Park Homes is Certified “Green”
Athens Park Homes is proud to announce that we have been certified “Green” by NTA, Inc. This means that every Athens Park Home Park Model and Park Model Cabin will have a label showing that it has been certified green. This will assure you that your new park model or cabin is built as energy efficient and environmentally friendly as possible. You can even make your home more green by adding any of our green friendly options including a solar energy system and a tankless water heater. Athens Park Homes has worked hard to achieve our green certification because we truly care about our environment and saving you money.
Approved GreenStandard “green” features
* Recycled axles.
* Moisture proof house wrap.
* I-beam manufactured from recycled steel.
* J M’s formaldehyde free fiberglass insulation.
* Low VOC paints interior and exterior.
* Acrylic caulks.
* PEX plumbing materials (recyclable with no solvent connections).
* OSB roof sheathing.
* Rebond (recycled) carpet padding.
* Gypsum panels (recycled paper).
* Fiber-cement siding by James Hardie.
* Dual pane windows.
* Water saver toilets, tub and shower diverters.
* Quick recovery water heaters.
* Fiberglass heat ducts.
New “green” friendly options for any park model or cabin
* Low Flush Toilet.
* High performance shower head.
* Radiant barrier in roof.
* Programmable thermostat.
* Energy Star 17 cu. ft. refrigerator.
* Fluorescent light bulbs.
* Tankless water heater (propane only).
* Composite porch decking (Trex).
* Electric fireplace